Khi bạn nói đến con số
Posted May 5, 2011on:
Number and Counting
|1. How many fingers do you have?
2. You have eight fingers?
3. How many brothers does Ryan have?
4. How many students in your class?
5. How old is your sister?
6. How many hours do you work every day?
7. How many people are in the group?
8. How many cookies are left?
9. How many toothpicks are in the box?
|I have eight fingers.
Eight fingers and two thumbs.
He has four (brothers).
Thirty-five, including me.
She is seventeen.From nine to five. Eight hours. About seventy. Five or six. More than a hundred.