Bài học của Bi June 16, 2011
Posted June 16, 2011on:
1. Chào hỏi
– How are you doing?
– How do you feel today?
– I’m doing well. thank you!
– I feel very good. how about you?
2. Kiểm tra từ vựng
– nghề nghiệp: occupation
– phi công, thủy thủ: pilot
– hàng không: airline (air: trên không, line: đường)
– nghệ sĩ: artist
– môn Sinh học: biology
– môn Vật Lý: physics
– trường đại học: university
– anh, em trai (cùng cha khác mẹ hoặc cùng mẹ khác cha): half-brother
– chị, em gái (cùng cha khác mẹ hoặc cùng mẹ khác cha): half-sister
– bố đẻ: birth-father
– anh rể (chồng của chị gái): brother-in-law
– chăm sóc, trông nom: take care of
II> Luyện tập hội thoại
– Hi, Thảo. My name is Jenny. Nice to meet you!
– Nice to meet you, too, Jenny
– where are you from?
– I’m from Vietnam.
– what language do you speak in Vietnam?
– We speak Vietnamese.
– How long have you been learning English?
– I’ve been learning English for five years now.
– Do you like learning English?
– of course I do. I love learning English.
– Do you have any brothers or sisters?
– Yes, I have one sister, one half-sister and one half-brother.
– how old are they?
– My older sister is 24 years old. My half-sister and half-brother are 11 and 10 years old.
– How about you? How old are you?
– I am 8 years younger than my older sister.
– Whom are they living with?
– My older sister is living with her husband. My little sister and brother are living with my birth-father.
– wow, it sounds like you have a big family.
– how about your mom? How old is she?
– She’s 49 years old.
– What is she doing now?
– she’s in the kitchen preparing breakfast.
– What time do you usually get up in the morning?
– I often get up at 7 o’clock in the morning.
– What time do you usually go to bed?
– I usually go to bed at 11 o’clock.
– Oh, Bi, it’s nice talking with you. I have to go now. See you later.
– it’s been nice talking to you, too. See you later Jenny. Bye
III> Bài mới
1. So sánh hơn với tính từ ngắn (tiếp)
– My mother sings better than I do.
– My sister cooks better than me.
– I sing better than my sister.
– My little brother’s skin is brighter than mine.
– My father’s hair is darker and softer than my mother’s.
– My hair is thicker and longer than my mother’s.
– the weather in my hometown is cooler than that in big cities of my country.
– Tomorrow lesson will be easier than today’s lesson.
2. So sánh hơn và kém với tính từ dài
– My friend’s book is more interesting than mine.
– I speak English faster and more accurately than my Mom does.
– the film I saw yesterday is more boring than the film I see today.
– today’s lesson is more interesting than yesterday’s lesson.
– yesterday’s lesson is less interesting than today’s lesson.
– Today’s lesson is less difficult than yesterday’s lesson.
– today’s episode is less boring than yesterday’s
– my house is less decorated than your house.
– my mother sings more beautifully than I do.
– My friend told this story more interestingly than I did.
III> So sánh bậc nhất
– my mother is the best.
– My mother has the best voice.
– my mother has the most beautiful voice.
– HCM is the biggest city in Vietnam.
– she is the smartest girl in our class.
– this book is the most interesting book I’ve ever read.
– my brother-in-law is the tallest person in my family.
IV> Tài liệu mới
– Pimsleur 7 Link download
– Bài hội thoại: Cleaning your room.
– Bài hát mới: Because you loved me
V> Tập đọc:
My family occupations
A: I would like to know more about your family. What is your father’s occupation?
B: My father is an airline pilot. He has been a pilot for twenty years. Right now, he is flying from Kiev to Berlin.
A: Wow, that’s interesting. What does your mother do?
B: My mother is an artist. She paints and draws. She has painted over a hundred pictures. Now, she’s painting a large picture of boats sailing in the ocean.
A: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
B: Yes, I have one brother and one sister.
A: What are their occupations?
B: My brother is a teacher. He teaches biology and physics at a lyceum. He’s been a teacher for five years. This year he is also coaching the school’s football team.
A: And what does your sister do?
B: My sister is a student at university. She has studied both law and business. And she wants to be a lawyer. She’s working in a law office this summer.
A: What a busy family you have!